Buy Henry Long Ranger 308 Winchester Lever-Action Heirloom Rifle with Sights (For Sale Online USA)
With side ejection and a lightweight aerospace alloy receiver, the top is drilled and tapped for scope mounts, and the bottom features a steel-bodied flush-fit detachable magazine with a steel floorplate and a blackened steel release button on the right side of the receiver. All behind a 20” round and blued free-floated sporter barrel, and supported by a two-piece oil-finished American Walnut stock with precise laser-cut checkering, sling swivel studs, and a solid black rubber recoil pad for both recoil control and non-slip anchoring on the shoulder for the rapid follow-up shots where lever actions excel. Like Henry’s other centerfires, the Long Ranger carries on the in-hammer sliding transfer bar as a safety, in lieu of a manual safety button or slider that can be hard to operate with gloves.
- Model Number: H014S-308
- Action Type: Lever Action
- Caliber: .308 Win/7.62×51 NATO
- Capacity: 4 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 20″
- Barrel Type: Round Blued Steel
- Rate of Twist: 1:10
- Overall Length: 40.5″
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Receiver Finish: Hard Anodized Black
- Rear Sight: Folding Fully Adjustable
- Front Sight: Ramp w/ .062″ Ivory Bead
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Buttplate/Pad: Black Solid Rubber Recoil Pad
- Length of Pull: 14″
- Safety: Transfer Bar
- Best Uses: Target/Hunting/Large Game
- Embellishments/Extras: Swivel Studs. Removable Magazine.