Buy Henry Golden Boy 22LR Salute to Scouting Tribute Edition Heirloom Rifle (For Sale Online USA)
Scouting enthusiasts have an opportunity to collect the Golden Boy .22 lever action dedicated to all those impacted by the Scouting program, past, present, and future. Featuring 90% coverage with extensive 19th Century-style engraving on both sides of its gleaming nickel-plated receiver cover, this rifle builds on the Golden Boy’s 20” octagonal barrel, walnut furniture, and adjustable semi-buckhorn sights, with a 24K gold-plated BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA banner on the right hand of the receiver.
If you know someone who was impacted by Scouting, this special edition can be a lifetime salute to those Scouting values.
Salute to Scouting Features
- The Universal Emblem with its eagle, shield is in gold on the left hand of the receiver.
- To recognize all Scouting enthusiasts who hold these core values dear, Henry Repeating Arms is proud to introduce the Golden Boy .22 lever action Salute To Scouting Edition featuring Norman Rockwell’s “I WILL DO MY BEST” laser etched into the buttstock.
- Extensive 19th Century-style engraving on both sides of its gleaming nickel-plated receiver cover.
- 24K gold-plated BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA banner on the right hand of the receiver.
- “Duty to God and Country, Duty to Others, and Duty to Self” is laser etched into the forearm.
- Manufacturer: Henry Repeating Arms
- Model: Salute to Scouting Golden Boy
- Model Number: H004STS
- Action Type: Lever Action
- Caliber: .22 S/L/LR
- Capacity: 16 LR/21 S
- Barrel Length: 20″
- Barrel Type: Octagon Blued Steel
- Rate Of Twist: 1:16
- Overall Length: 38.5″
- Weight: 6.75 lbs.
- Receiver Finish: Nickel Plated
- Rear Sight: Fully Adj. Semi-Buckhorn w/ Diamond Insert
- Front Sight: Brass Bead
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Buttplate Pad: Nickel Plated
- Length Of Pull: 14″
- Safety: 1/4 Cock
- Best Uses: Target/Hunting/Collector