Buy Henry Golden Boy 22LR Firefighter Tribute Edition Heirloom Rifle (For Sale Online USA)
The Firefighter Tribute Edition commemorates not only the actual firefighter, but also the public trust that Americans place in all firefighters who answer a call of distress. The original art for this rifle has been cut by hand engraver Rob Bunting and through a mechanical transfer the scenes and tribute text is impressed directly onto the nickel plated receiver cover retaining all of the hand engraved elements of the original.
The Firefighter Tribute Edition is outfitted with a 20 inch octagonal barrel topped with classic buckhorn sights like all rifles in the award-winning Golden Boy family. Offered in caliber .22 S/L/LR.
- Firefighter Tribute Features
- On the right side is the text IN TRIBUTE TO AMERICA’S BRAVEST with special bannering in 24 kt gold plating highlighting the words America’s Bravest. The main panel image depicts a firefighter rescuing a child from the flame style scroll in the background. The front panel is a 24 kt gold plated replica of the American flag with a gold border outlining both scenes.
- The left side features the iconic Saint Florian cross, a symbol of bravery, complete with 24K gold-plate and a unique flame style scroll pattern on the edges. The front panel states SERVICE VALOR COURAGE while below a firefighter’s helmet with shield number 343 pays tribute to the firefighters killed on September 11, 2001. It’s the ultimate demonstration of unity within the brotherhood of firefighters, career and volunteer, who have perished in heroic service to others.
- The American walnut stock features an aerial truck, laser etched and hand painted with authentic colors and gold leaf lettering.
- Model Number: H004FM
- Action Type: Lever Action
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Capacity: 16 rounds
- Length: 38.5 in.
- Barrel Length: 20 in.
- Weight: 6.75 lbs.
- Stock: American Walnut
- Sights: Fully adjustable semi-buckhorn rear with reversible white diamond insert and brass beaded front sight