Buy Henry .44 Mag Single-Shot Heirloom Rifle (For Sale Online USA)
These new rifles use a familiar locking lever on top of the frame, behind the external hammer spur, to break the barrel open. Henry added their own touch here though- the lever can be pivoted either left or right from its center position to unlock, which works well for both lefties and righties. The action has no external manual safety; it uses a rebounding hammer that can’t touch the firing pin unless the trigger’s deliberately pulled, and an interlock system that doesn’t allow the barrel to open if the hammer’s cocked, or the barrel to close if the hammer’s cocked while it’s open. Quick to load or unload, safe to carry, and simple to operate.
These single-shot rifles are aimed at the challenge of hunting with only one round on board, and hunters who prefer the uncomplicated durability of the design. Make no mistake though- while some might consider a single-shot an entry-level proposition, Henry builds these to the same high standards as all of their fine centerfire rifles, and not to be a budget model in any sense of the word.
- Manufacturer: Henry Repeating Arms
- Model: Single-Shot Rifle
- Caliber: .44 Magnum
- Barrel Length: 22″
- Barrel Type: Round Blued Steel
- Rate of Twist: 1:20
- Overall Length: 37.5″
- Weight: 6.96 lbs.
- Receiver Finish: Blued Steel
- Rear Sight: Fully Adjustable Folding Leaf
- Front Sight: Brass Bead
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Scope Mount Type: Weaver 82
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Buttplate/Pad: Black Solid Rubber Recoil Pad
- Length of Pull: 14″
- Safety: Rebounding Hammer
- Best Uses: Target/Hunting/Large Game
- Embellishments/Extras: Swivel Studs