Buy Henry .410 Gauge Side Gate Lever-Action Shotgun (For Sale Online USA)
Following the acclaim of their steel-framed Lever Action .410 Shotguns and their brass-framed Side Gate Lever Action rifles, Henry decided to continue pushing the envelope in pursuit of the perfect .410 shotgun. Perfect is a high bar to set, but anything less and it wouldn’t be a Henry.
The Side Gate Lever Action .410 Shotgun offers up the best of both worlds with Henry’s standard removable tube magazine for safe unloading and a side loading gate to keep the magazine topped off with up to five 2-1/2” .410 shells.
This shotgun borrows rifle sights with the fully adjustable semi-buckhorn rear and ivory bead front sight to get your shot right on target. The smoothbore steel barrel is cylinder choked to control shot pattern, where the muzzle end of the barrel constricts slightly. Close-in hunting situations where instinctive point-and-shoot is the name of the game is where this shotgun excels.
- Gauge: 410 Gauge
- Capacity: 5 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 19.8″
- Barrel Type: Round Blued Steel
- Rate of Twist: Smooth/No Choke
- Overall Length: 38.1″
- Weight: 7.09 lbs.
- Receiver Finish: Polished Brass
- Rear Sight: Fully Adj. Semi-Buckhorn w/ Diamond Insert
- Front Sight: Ramp w/ .062″ Ivory Bead
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Scope Mount Type: Weaver 63B
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Buttplate/Pad: Brass
- Length of Pull: 14″
- Safety: Transfer Bar
- Best Uses: Target/Hunting/Bird Shot
- Embellishments/Extras: Regular Lever. Swivel Studs. 2 1/2″ Shells Only. Cylinder Bore