Buy Henry .243 Win Single Shot Heirloom Rifle (For Sale Online USA)
The centerfire single-shot rifle has an extensive history among hunters looking for a dependable and accurate game-getter, without having to spend more than necessary for good quality and basic function.
These elegantly simple rifles feature 22” round barrels, fully adjustable folding leaf rear sight and brass bead front sights Henry uses on the lever actions, a drilled and tapped provision for optional scope use, walnut front and rear furniture, a curved pistol grip wrist and solid rubber recoil pad on the steel versions, a straight English wrist and brass buttplate on the brass rifles, and a non-ejecting case extractor.
These single-shot rifles are aimed at the challenge of hunting with only one round on board, and hunters who prefer the uncomplicated durability of the design. Make no mistake though- while some might consider a single-shot an entry-level proposition, Henry builds these to the same high standards as all of their fine centerfire rifles, and not to be a budget model in any sense of the word.
- Manufacturer: Henry Repeating Arms
- Model: Single-Shot Rifle
- Caliber: .243 Win
- Barrel Length: 22″
- Barrel Type: Round Blued Steel
- Rate of Twist: 1:10
- Overall Length: 37.5″
- Weight: 7.10 lbs.
- Receiver Finish: Blued Steel
- Rear Sight: Fully Adjustable Folding Leaf
- Front Sight: Brass Bead
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Scope Mount Type: Weaver 82
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Buttplate/Pad: Black Solid Rubber Recoil Pad
- Length of Pull: 14″
- Safety: Rebounding Hammer
- Best Uses: Target/Hunting/Large Game
- Embellishments/Extras: Swivel Studs